This event has already taken place. View upcoming events
This free event considers the importance of continuous professional development throughout your career. You will be introduced to professional registration, reflective writing and developing a portfolio.
It is aimed at those thinking about embarking on the Certification or Chartership or at the start of the process.
To book a place please email Andrew Eynon
- Improved understanding of how to progress towards the relevant qualification and what you will gain by doing so
- Awareness of the Regulations and assessment criteria
- An understanding of what constitutes a portfolio and why CILIP requires this for submission for its qualifications
- Ideas about how to construct a portfolio and the types of evidence that can be included in it
- An enhanced understanding of the benefits of Continuing Professional Development
- Awareness of the support networks and information available to help candidates
- Confidence to progress towards gaining a CILIP qualification successfully