A summary of the 15 April 2015 Board meeting
What was discussed?
- Appointments to the Board
- An outline scheme of delegation, following the Board's induction day
- Trustee representation at external events
- Development of the Impact Toolkit
- Obligatory Revalidation proposals
- Approved the process to recruit two additional Board members to serve until 31 December 2018 through an application process
- Noted the membership report, projects update and financial reports
- Approved the plans to develop the Impact Toolkit
- Approved the Obligatory Revalidation model before consultation with members
Agenda and papers
The following papers are provided to Board Members and the Presidential Team for the purposes of stimulating discussion and debate and do not necessarily reflect current or future CILIP policy. For more information on the decisions made at Board meetings we recommend you read these papers alongside the minutes which will be published shortly after the meeting. If you have any questions or queries about the contents of these documents or Board meetings generally contact firstname.lastname@example.org.