A summary of the 26 November 2014 Council meeting
What was discussed?
- 2015 business plan and draft budget
- Implementation of the governance review
- An update on accreditation, and academic and vocational qualifications
- An overview of Facet Publishing's work
- Consideration of obligatory revalidation
- Agreed the 2015 interim business plan and draft budget
- Confirmed the approach to implementing the governance review, including the transitional arrangements in the General Regulations, to extend the Board's office from January 2015 to 31 March 2015 and agreed the implementation timetable
- Approved the new accreditation fee structure
- Agreed that members should be balloted on the issue of obligatory revalidation with the elections process - due in October 2015.
Agenda and papers
The following papers are provided to Board Members and the Presidential Team for the purposes of stimulating discussion and debate and do not necessarily reflect current or future CILIP policy. For more information on the decisions made at Board meetings we recommend you read these papers alongside the minutes which will be published shortly after the meeting. If you have any questions or queries about the contents of these documents or Board meetings generally contact firstname.lastname@example.org.