This event has already taken place. View upcoming events
These meetings are a chance to share best practice with colleagues responsible for similar library services to housebound residents across London and surrounding areas.
1. Bromley Library Service: Brief background to library services in the London Borough of Bromley and the local community served by the library.
2. Bromley Home Library service – how it is delivered, by whom, stock, budgets, etc.
3. How do we change our service for the future and manage customer expectations?
BREAK – Tea and biscuits will be provided.
5. Over to you! What can we do to raise the profile of our type of service and promote it to our local community? Customer numbers are falling across London.
6. Comparative data and benchmarking about home library services across London.
7. 2018 – Home Library service mini-conference. Ideas welcome - supported by CDEG.
8. Any Other Business. Round the table – how is your service performing?
9. Further 2017 meetings are as follows: Bromley – June 7th; Hackney – November (date to be confirmed).