The CILIP East Mentor Support Officer (MSO) coordinates activities for mentors.
They provide support and advice; facilitate exchange of information sessions and
can provide you with examples of good practice.
To support CILIP members who are mentoring or wish to mentor.
- To welcome new mentors in their region and maintain an appropriate channel of communication with them.
- To provide encouragement and support to mentors
- To deliver CILIP’s national quality-assured mentor training programme (either via face to face training session or by assisting to facilitate CILIP’s Online Programme)
- To facilitate mentor exchange of experience sessions
- To attend meetings of CILIP East, either in person or via the internet
- To liaise with the CILIP East Candidate Support Officer (CSO) on areas of common interest
This is a voluntary position on the CILIP East Committee, though expenses will be reimbursed.
If you are a registered CILIP mentor and are interested in this role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, full role description and requirements. Our current MSO Kirstie Preest, is happy to answer questions about the role.