The aims of the Health Libraries Group Wales are to:
- be a network of individuals in Wales working in or professionally interested in health and social care information
- work in collaboration with a wide variety of other health information groups
The mission of Health Libraries Group Wales is to meet the needs of all its members, including:
- professional networking and support
- influencing government, employers and organisations
- providing and/or supporting continuing professional development by, for example, organising study days on current topics
The HLG Wales Committee would like to invite you to join Health Libraries Group Wales, a sub group of CILIP’s Health Libraries Group.
As a diverse and active membership, we represent all health and social care sectors in Wales. Members may work for the health service, the academic sector, the independent sector, the government, professional associations, citizens advice centres, charities, public libraries or advice centres. Students with an interest in health and social care information are also welcome.
We work in collaboration with a wide variety of other health and social care information groups.
The benefits include receiving a copy of the HLG Wales newsletter and discounted attendance at HLG Wales events.
Individual membership is free if you are already a member of CILIP or HLG otherwise it costs £15 per annum. The benefits include receiving a copy of the HLG Wales newsletter and discounted attendance at HLG Wales events.
For membership enquiries please contact: