for CILIP Professional Registration (Chartership, Certification & Revalidation)
This event has already taken place. View upcoming events
Target audience: Those working towards Chartership, Certification or Revalidation of CILIP professional registration.
Content: This workshop will cover details which candidates need to know to complete and submit their portfolios under the 2013 regulations, with practical hints and tips for portfolio building, an overview of the new regulations, and opportunity for networking and peer support from fellow candidates.
The provisional programme will include:
- An overview of Professional Registration , 2013 regulations and the portfolio building process – from Heather Taylor, CILIP Development Officer (Member Support)
- An overview and demonstration of the CILIP VLE and online portfolio building process - *please feel free to bring along your laptop*
- Information on support available, from your Regional Member Network, Candidate Support Officer and Mentor.
- Advice from a recently chartered candidate
- Guidance on reflective writing
- Networking opportunities.
How to book: Email Patricia Crosier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 342107 with your name, job title and which scheme you are working / intending working towards and any special requirements.
Places are limited so bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis