CILIP’s scheme recognises providers of CPD opportunities to support CILIP members throughout their careers. Two scheme packages are available to CPD providers, which offer a range of excellent value marketing opportunities.
CILIP Recognised CPD Provider Scheme members
- University College London in Qatar
- The Institute of Professional Development, Aberystwyth University
- Society of Indexers
- Barbara Allan
- Opening the Book
- RiverRhee Consulting
Benefits to CPD providers
The scheme provides CPD providers with a first-rate opportunity to demonstrate their link with CILIP’s Professional Knowledge and Skills Base (PKSB) and to increase their marketing reach. As part of their Continuing Professional Development (CPD), CILIP members are looking for providers of relevant CPD opportunities which will enhance their knowledge and skills. The scheme:
- Provides recognition of a relationship with CILIP’s PKSB
- Extends marketing reach with a range of promotional tools
- Promotes CPD provision via CILIP's website and publications plus links from CILIP's Virtual Learning Environment
- Links strongly to CILIP’s Professional Registration activities
CILIP CPD Recognised Provider scheme packages
The CILIP Recognised CPD Provider scheme includes a range of valuable promotional benefits and tools. As well as a special logo and links and listings in the CILIP website, VLE and publications these include a 20% discount on advertisements in CILIP’s Update magazine (worth up to £525).
For full details see the ‘Benefits Grid’ document below.
- CPD Starter package: Annual fee: £295 + VAT
This package includes all the following marketing benefits:
- Listing and web link on the CILIP Recognised CPD Provider page on the CILIP Web site .
- CILIP Recognised CPD Provider logo for use in marketing materials
- Link to the scheme member’s list of training courses/CPD activities on the CILIP VLE
- CILIP’s PKSB document in its full-text format complete with all subheadings and definitions, to aid future programme content planning
- Discount on attendance at CILIP Annual Conference and Executive Briefings (i.e. CILIP member rate)
- A 20% discount on Update advertisements
For the full range of benefits select the CPD Plus package:
- CPD Plus package: Annual fee: £495 + VAT
All the CPD Starter package benefits mentioned above PLUS:
- One half page editorial per year in CILIP Update as a part of a regular ‘Spotlight on CILIP’s CPD Network ‘ feature
- Listing in CILIP’s Buyers Guide, including URL
- A free subscription to CILIP Update Magazine (worth £90)
- Discount on exhibitor fees at CILIP events (discount varies per event)
How to apply
Please complete the application form in the link below, and indicate your choice of package. Please use the PKSB sector diagram in the link below to complete the form.