About the South East Branch's Kent sub-network.
The Kent sub-network is back!
The CILIP Kent Member Network will strive to:
- Represent CILIP in the region.
- Provide professional opportunities for members.
- Support those members who are undertaking Professional Registation by facilitating CILIP HQ and SE candidate support.
- Provide a focus for professionalism/activism within the region, enabling members to network and share information across the whole of the sector.
- Communicate with members and with the wider community. Non-CILIP members will always be welcome to attend our events and contribute to our initiatives.
- Encourage as wide a range of people as possible to participate in the activities.
- Provide the opportunity to visit libraries in the region.
All registered charities, and sub-sets of registered charities, are required to demonstrate the public benefit of their activities.
The new team here in Kent want to make the sub-branch as good for everyone in the area as we can and have created a short questionnaire to try and find out what you would like us to do for you.
If you're interested in being part of the CILIP in Kent team (we'd love to have you!) or have any ideas for events that you would like to see please contact CILIPinKent@gmail.com.