This event has already taken place. View upcoming events
This free event considers the importance of continuous professional development throughout your career. You will be introduced to professional registration, reflective writing, and developing a portfolio. It is aimed at those in the early stages of Certification or Chartership, or thinking about embarking on the process.
Location: The University of Law, 133 Great Hampton Street, Birmingham B18 6AQ (nearest tram stop St Paul's)
Full directions will be sent to participants nearer the date.
To book a place please email Angela Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Improved understanding of how to progress towards the relevant qualification, and what you will gain by doing so
· Awareness of the Regulations and assessment criteria
· An understanding of what constitutes a portfolio and why CILIP requires this for submission for its qualifications
· Ideas about how to construct a portfolio and the types of evidence that can be included in it
· An enhanced understanding of the benefits of Continuing Professional Development
· Awareness of the support networks and information available to help candidates
· Confidence to progress towards gaining a CILIP qualification successfully